Do you like cheese cake?If yes then read this awesome simple Oreo cheesecake recipe. This cake homemade Oreo like you even more. And it is so easy that it is made without an oven. You will need, but a few hours to let it set (hours you can dedicate to doing other things) but, except for that period, is a cake that is done very quickly. So, this is also an easy quick and rich dessert to make. Ideal in a recipe. Without further ado, let’s go with the ingredients to make a homemade Oreo cake:Recipes of oats are very easy and these recipes of oats are cheap recipes.
Simple Oreo Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients are below
INGREDIENTS for making homemade Oreo cake without oven:
25 oreo cookies (300g)
75g butter at room temperature
500g cream cheese. Type Philadelphia
500g of cream to assemble. Also known as whipping cream
2 tablespoons (15g) of neutral gelatin. You can also use 6 sheets if you use it in this format
80g of sugar
Simple Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
RECIPE OF THE OREO CAKE WITHOUT OVEN:
1. We separate cookies cream. We removed one of the cookies and then, with the help of a knife, we separated the cream from the cookie.
2. Put the cream in a large saucepan. And the biscuit is lightly crushed with the hand and placed on a blender. Grind well. If you do not have a blender, you can use a hand blender.
3. When you have been a kind of fine grit, booked on a plate about 1/3 of the crushed biscuit.
4. The remaining 2/3, we add the butter at room temperature and turn to beat. So that both ingredients are well integrated. This will be the basis of our cake.
5. We add this mixture on a baking cakes removable. With these quantities, I used one of 20 but you can use one of a similar size with no problems. With a spoon, we spread the whole cookie and butter mixture all over the surface, tightening it well and leaving no voids. Then we put in the refrigerator while we do the next step
6. Put the pan where we have the cream cookie over low heat. We put the cream, the cream cheese, the sugar and the gelatine and we remove it constantly. They melt all the ingredients. This mixture should never come to a boil or take an unpleasant taste.
7. When thoroughly undone we add on the biscuit base. Let stand 10 minutes and then return to the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours. Better, if it’s an entire night
8. The next day, we sprinkle with a sieve, or if you do not have a strainer, cookie we reserved at first. The one with no butter mixture. Unmold and you’re ready!
The pie homemade oreo is a dessert that is within reach of everyone. Because it is not expensive and because it is very easy to do. In addition, you do not need an oven for processing . You can also read Oreo chocolate cake recipe .