Its time for Oreo chocolate cake recipe. The cake and chocolate Oreo is a dessert for the chocolate. If you’re addicted to chocolate, this is your cake. Very easy to do and no need to use oven. Even the kids in the house can be your kitchen helpers with this cake. In addition, this recipe has FOUR ingredients counted. The steps to follow for their preparation, are similar to the cheese cake alone, the ingredients are different. I think I’ve given you several reasons to encourage you to prepare this cake. If you prepare it, you will see how you repeat it.Every one love chocolate but some people like Chocolate Brownie With Nuts more then simple chocolate .Recipes of oats are very easy and these recipes of oats are cheap recipes.
Oreo Chocolate Cake Recipe
INGREDIENTS to make a Oreo chocolate cake:-
25 oreo cookies. About 250g
500g milk chocolate
200ml of cream to assemble. Also known as whipping cream
Oreo Chocolate Cake Recipe
1. We separate the part of the oreo cookie cream. With a knife, we remove the cream and we reserve it in a very big casserole. The biscuit part is crushed a bit with our hands and placed in a blender or food processor
2. Crush the biscuits. And once crushed we reserved about 5 tablespoons. About 80g.
3. The rest of cookies, we put 50g butter at room temperature and turn to crush. Integrate all the ingredients
4. We put this mixture of biscuits and butter on the bottom of a springform pan pie. With the help of a spoon, we crush it, so that it is evenly compacted over the whole bottom of the mold. We keep it in the fridge while we take the next step.
5. We put in a water bath casserole where we had the cream cookie. We add the rest of the butter and the chocolate with milk and we let it undo, stirring from time to time. Since this chocolate already has sugar, it is not necessary to add more.
6. When you have undone we add the cream or whipping cream. We integrate well. Once done, we placed this delicious mixture based on cookies that we had made from before. We leave in the refrigerator minimum 4 hours more. Cool well and solidify
7. Over time, go over with a knife sharp edges of the cake. We do this because this cake tends to stick a little bit and if we do not, we run the risk of being hit in the mold
8. Finally, we sprinkle over cake and chocolate oreo and with the help of a sieve or colander, cookie we reserved at first. We crushed it all over the surface with the help of a fork (something similar to when we formed the base) and demolished
And with these steps and these 4 ingredients, we list our cake and chocolate Oreo . If you like chocolate, you should prepare this dessert!