Do not you have time for intensive skin care?We discus natural skin care tips.At least do not skip the base points. Good skin care and healthy lifestyles will slow down the natural aging process and prevent various skin problems.
Natural skin care tips
1. Protect yourself from the sun
One of the most important ways in skin care is sun protection. Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems. Even these risks can include skin cancer.
For a complete solar protection:
– Use Sun Cream: Use a broad spectrum sun cream with an SPF value of at least 15. If you are out, apply sun cream to your skin for 2 hours. If you swim or sweat, drive more often.
-Shadow Seek: Try to be protected from the sun between 10:00 and 16:00, when the sun’s rays are strongest.
-Use protective clothing: cover your skin tightly with woven, long-sleeved clothes, long pants, wide-brimmed hat.
2. Do not smoke
Smoking makes your skin look older and causes wrinkles. Reduces blood flow by narrowing the blood vessels in the upper layer of the skin. This also involves the transport of oxygen, vitamins and minerals which are important for skin health. Smoking also damages proteins called collagen and elastin, which give strength and elasticity to the skin.
If you smoke, the best way to protect your skin is to quit smoking as soon as possible.
3. Gently Look at Your Skin
Daily cleaning and shaving can damage your skin. That’s why:
Limit Bath Time: Hot water and long showers cause the oils on your skin to disappear. Limit shower time and use warm water instead of hot water.
– Avoid the Powerful Soaps : Powerful soaps or cleansers reduce the skin’s oil massively. Use normal soap instead.
– Shave Carefully: Use a shaving cream or lotion to protect and lubricate your skin. Use the shaving blade by moving it down, not the other way around.
-Sert Build-up: After shower, dry with a towel so that you can keep some moisture on your skin.
– Moisturize Your Skin: If you are drying your skin, use a moisturizer. Be sure to have a humidifier with SPF for daily use.
4. Healthy Nourishment
A healthy diet will make you both look and feel very well. Take care to consume plenty of fruit, vegetables, whole grain products, white meat and pulses. It’s not clear that the spider’s interest in food is clear. But according to some researches, a diet low in vitamin C, high in unhealthy oils and ready-made products, allows you to get younger.
5. Manage Stress
Uncontrolled stress makes your skin more sensitive, causing acne formation and other inflammatory problems. Take steps to manage stress for a healthier skin (and a better mood). Set reasonable limits, make a list of what you need to do, take the time for activities you will enjoy. The results may be more impressive than you might think.