The meatballs in tomato sauce is a homemade dish of those lifetime. “Grandma’s Dish”. Little presentation needs this food. Meatballs are meatballs garnished with egg and other ingredients that are passed through flour and fry. They are usually accompanied by some sauce. The most typical are the Spanish sauce or the tomato sauce. This time we will make this second version.You can make homemade butter cookies for you and your family and enjoy eat with cup of tea. The ingredients for preparing homemade meatballs in tomato sauce are as follows.Recipes of momos chutney are very cheap recipes.Vegetable soup recipes are very easy and cheap recipes.
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
Ingredients for 4 people
500 g of minced meat -(half veal half pork)
2 garlic cloves for meatloaf
Flour to batter the meatballs
Salt and pepper
For the tomato sauce
2 cloves garlic for the tomato sauce
1.5kg of tomatoes
Salt and black pepper
Optionally 100ml chicken broth and thyme
Salt and pepper
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce Recipes :-
1. Prepare the meatballs. In a bowl we put the minced meat, which is better that it be mixture of pork and veal to make them more juicy, chopped garlic cloves and eggs. You can add other spices to your taste like cumin, rosemary or thyme. Mix with the hands until a homogeneous mass remains.
2. We take a small portion of the dough and give pellet form. The size you want to give is personal but, they must have the maximum size of a golf ball. Then we reserve it in a plate, until we have finished to form all the mass
3. Once we have all the passed balls made individually by flour. We roll them on a plate with flour, which is well dyed from it. Then we return to the plate and, once we have finished with all, we put the plate with the meatballs in the refrigerator. While preparing the tomato sauce
4. In a saucepan put a little oil to heat. Then add the two chopped garlic cloves and let them brown for a minute.
5. Once browned add the tomato. You can add dull tomatoes, which come without skin. Much faster to do! If you use fresh tomatoes, remove the skin. We add her salt and pepper and let cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Until the tomato is crushed
6. When you have cooked a bit and has been partially crushed (you can help your crushed crushing him with the same spoon) optionally you get 100ml chicken meat. It will give you more flavor !. Let cook over a low heat for half an hour more, while stirring occasionally
7. While cooking the sauce we fry the meatballs that have been sitting in the fridge. We put them in plenty of very hot oil. We fry them for only a minute, they brown on the outside. It’s about sealing them, that’s all. In fact inside will remain raw. Once fried we put them on absorbent paper
8. Once the meatballs and tomato sauce fried cooking has been 30 minutes, just add 1/2 teaspoon thyme (optional too) and enter the meatballs into the sauce. Remove with a spoon to wet well the sauce and let cook 5 more minutes.
A homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. A recipe from the grandmother you can not stop preparing.