In this we will talk about macaroni and tomato recipe. Macaroni with minced meat and tomato . A very easy and quick way to prepare pasta. And cheap too. You’ll have them ready in a matter of 30 minutes. And the result will be spectacular! You can prepare this recipe with another pasta to your taste, like spaghetti or noodles. Be that as it may, you’ll probably end up smearing bread. To prepare these macaroni with minced meat and tomato you will need: You can also read about fried squid recipes . Fish is the most healthy food and it is full of protein.
Macaroni And Tomato Recipe
INGREDIENTS to prepare some macaroni with minced meat and tomato for 4 people:
500g of macaroni
500g of minced or ground meat. Better if it’s beef and pork
500g fried tomatoes (tomato sauce)
4 cloves garlic
salt and pepper
Macaroni And Tomato Recipe Here Is Recipe
1. Cook the macaroni. For this, we introduce them in a casserole with abundant boiling water. Add a small potion of salt and cook for about 12-15 minutes. Until they are all done. We remove from time to time, especially at the beginning, so that they do not stick to the bottom of the pot
2. While cooking, we can start preparing the sauce. In a wide frying pan, heat a little oil over medium heat. Then add the onion and finely chopped garlic. Stir and stir with a wooden spoon while cooking for 5 minutes
3. Over time, add the minced meat. We salt it and crumble it with the wooden spoon so that there are not any big jars and it is loose. We raise the force of the fire and let it cook until it picks up some color
4. Once this is done, add the tomato sauce and sprinkle with dried oregano. Mix all ingredients and let cook 10 more minutes.
5. When macaroni is al dente, booked one 150ml cooking juices into a glass and drain them from the rest of the water
6. When both macaroni and sauce are cooked, add the macaroni to the pan where the sauce is. Add the cooking broth (which will boost all the flavors) and mix everything well, while cooking everything for a couple of minutes
And so easy to have your macaroni with minced meat and tomato . Very easy to do. And they will like both older and children!