This lasagna cottage cheese bread , not really far from the conventional lasagna. Neither in its elaboration nor in its flavor – In the end both pasta and bread have their main ingredient in common. The wheat -. The main advantage of this lasagna is that logically the pasta does not need previous cooking when it comes to cooking, which will save time and work. Let’s choose a few standard ingredients to prepare this loaf of toast. Attentive.How to make Kfc chicken batter in your home is not a difficult question in these days because you can easily find out all the recipe in internet.Recipes of momos chutney are very cheap recipes.
INGREDIENTS to make a lasagna cottage cheese of bread of mold for 2 people:
8 slices of mold bread
4 eggs + 1 trickle of milk
1 red pepper
500g of minced meat
700g of crushed tomato
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Salt and pepper
A good handful of grated cheese
60g of flour + 60ml of oil + 800ml of milk for béchamel
Recipe For Making Bread Lasagna Cottage Cheese
1. Prepare the main sauce. In a frying pan, on medium heat we put the onion, the red pepper and the carrot. All chopped good. Season and cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Over time we add the minced meat. With a spoon we crush it to crumble it, that there are not big tacos, and we integrate it with the vegetable. Let cook 3 or 4 minutes more, until it loses the color to raw.
3. It’s time to add the crushed tomatoes and oregano. We mix and lower the power of the fire. To cook everything about 30 minutes
4. While the sauce is prepared, prepare another. Bechamel sauce. We put 60g of oil and 60g of flour in a saucepan over a gentle heat. Remove with a stick for about three minutes. Very important to do it with a rod so that the sauce is well oxygenated and there are not lumps and gentle fire so that it does not burn. This sauce is very delicate . Lauki Recipes are very cheap recipes
5. After two minutes, when you become a paste brown (in kitchen this paste called “roux” add 200ml of milk. Stir without stopping, until the milk is hot and integrates well with the roux. If the milk is hot it will integrate more quickly In less than a minute If it is cold it will take more time At first, over time, it will end up being a very dense plaster, which sticks to the rod. What should happen.
6. We add 200ml milk and continue stirring over. At the end there will remain a mass still quite dense but, no longer as much as the previous one
7. We have our very advanced bechamel. So we add more milk 400ml of milk. We continue stirring and at the end will be a very light béchamel. It will be like a kind of milk but something more dense. For this recipe, we prefer a béchamel like that. Lightweight. We finished sprinkling it to our taste, adding salt, pepper, a handful of grated cheese that will give a very rich touch and nutmeg if you want … You can top it with whatever you prefer. Once done, let it cook 5 minutes more on very gentle fire
8. Time to assemble the lasagna. In a dish we put the eggs. We beat and then add a little splash of milk. We integrate with the eggs. Then we pass each slice of loaf here. Back and forth, it is not necessary to soak excessively.
9. In a pan on a baking dish, put the base in a few tablespoons of bechamel sauce for the lasagna sticking. Above we put the slices of bread (in principle, one per person). Above, cover and spread with the meat sauce that we had prepared at first, over, more béchamel sauce that will give a touch of creaminess and finally, we finished covering with another slice of bread
10. Repeat the entire step until you have formed three floors in total. Meat sauce, béchamel and toppings
11. We cover all the bread lasagna with bechamel that we left over. Sprinkle with more grated cheese and baked. 180 ° C for about 20 minutes.
It takes some work to prepare this lasagna cottage cheese with bread but less than conventional lasagna cottage cheese, to avoid having to bake the wafers. It also suits us to get out of a hurry in case you do not have them! Dare to try it!