Have you ever ask anyone how to make Kfc chicken batter in home? Have you ever tried KFC and their signature dish, fried chicken KFC style ? We are going to emulate a cooking recipe very similar to the one in this establishment, but homemade which, as I always say, will be healthier and more satisfying. We will know the ingredients that it carries and also, we will have the inner satisfaction that we have done it ourselves. The best of all? It is a recipe that is very easy to make. So all are advantages. Prepare this fried chicken style KFC and you will see how your dish triumphs between children and adults.
KFC Chicken Ingredients
These ingredients you how to make KFC chicken batter, so must use as directed.
- 1kg of chicken thighs. If you do not want to meet bones, you can also use breasts.
- 500g of flour
- 350-400 ml of water
- Spices to taste. A good example is garlic powder, onion powder, curry (essential), paprika (also indispensable), ground cayenne, tarragon, dill, salt, pepper and thyme
- Olive oil
How To Make KFC Chicken Batter
- First to make fried chicken KFC is prepare tempura style. For this, we put in a very wide container 400 g of the flour (we reserve 100 g) and a spoonful of each one of the spices that we have chosen. We also added a good pinch of salt. You may find that they are too many spices, but here is the secret of the recipe. In addition, at the time of eating, they give that taste that we wish but, they do not get so much noticeable in the mouth. We also add water, between 350 and 400 ml. The exact amount will depend quite a bit on the brand of flour used. The idea is to mix everything with a rod and that is a mass rather liquefied but, with enough body. When all the ingredients are well mixed, we pass the rod over the tempura and, if it sticks to it but soon falls, it will be the exact texture that we want.
- Now we put the chicken in the seasoned tempura. We cover it well and cover it. We leave it to macerate at least one hour in the refrigerator. If it’s longer, the better.
- Over time, we prepare the outside to take the chicken batter. In a dish we put the 100g of flour that we had reserved and we added half a teaspoon of the same spices that we had previously put to the tempura. We remove everything so that all the spices are mixed with the flour.
- We get the chicken from the refrigerator and, without taking too much excess mass of tempura, we had the flour. May it permeate well with it. Then we put it in abundant olive oil, on a strong fire but, not too much or they will be raw by the center (I do it to a power of 7, of 9 of maximum that has my glass ceramic) and we fry it. They’ll be ready in about 10 minutes.
And we will have ready a recipe of chicken crispy and very tasty. KFC style fried chicken , you see it is very easy to prepare, it is very crisp and most importantly, it’s great! Try it at home!You can get Easy Sweet And Sour Chicken Recipe in internet.