Homemade chicken burgers recipe is our today recipe.This recipe is for kids too.Chicken and vegetables recipes are very easy recipes and we will share more recipes of chicken.
Homemade chicken burgers Easy and quick recipe
The more homemade a recipe, the more tasty, nutritious and healthy will be its result. Most kids like hamburgers, and what better hamburgers can our kids eat than the ones we buy at fast food restaurants ? Well, the one we do at home.
500 gr. Chopped chicken meat
3 tablespoons (grated) breadcrumbs
2 cloves garlic
Chives and parsley
Salt and oil
Tips: You can also add pepper or cheese to hamburgers, before we bring them to the fire. And to accompany, nothing better than a fresh salad or white rice.
How to prepare a homemade chicken burgers:
1. In a bowl, mix chicken meat with salt and pepper.
2. Add chopped garlic, chives and parsley. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
3. Beat the eggs and add it to the meat mixture. Y remove.
4. Add the breadcrumbs and mix everything with your hands.
5. Now made the dough for hamburgers, now we will have to form.
6. To give the shape of hamburgers, make a large ball with a piece of dough. When we have made the ball, crush it well with the other hand to form the hamburger. Reserve.
7. In a frying pan with a little oil, fry the hamburgers on one side and another until they have a toasted color.
8. When removing the hamburgers from the oil, arrange them on a paper towel to absorb all the fat.