The homemade butter cookies , are very easy to make cookies with few ingredients. I usually do them a lot at Christmas. Therefore, the cookies in the photo, have Christmas shapes (star shape, spruce and bell). To do them, you will not need more than a handful of basic ingredients and molds. And the molds are not 100% indispensable. If they are lacking, they can be made with a small glass that you have at home. They will have a rounded shape and look as good as any other shape. Come on with the homemade butter cookie recipe. You will see how easy they are to do.You can also read easy roast potatoes . You can make potatoes in different ways there are so many recipes of potatoes and your family love to eat potatoes cooked in different varieties .
HOMEMADE BUTTER COOKIES
INGREDIENTS for about 20 homemade butter cookies:
325 g of plain flour.
150 g butter with ointment texture (butter at room temperature)
150g of sugar
two tablespoons of vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE COOKIES:
1. First, put the butter at room temperature in a bowl with sugar and mix everything with a rod or a fork.
2. When we have a homogeneous mass, add the egg and two tablespoons of vanilla . Mix all the ingredients again until a homogeneous mass is again present
3. Now put the flour and a pinch of salt. Although it is a sweet preparation, the salt will enhance the flavor and leave some more spongy cookies. Mix and integrate all ingredients with your hand. We will have a ball of dough rather solid, although it will stick a little to the hands (this is good)
4. Cover the dough and putin the refrigerator. The good thing about this recipe is that it is not necessary to knead anything. We leave it in the fridge for one to two hours. The idea is for the dough to cool and to compact although, not too much or it will cost a lot to give the form of cookie afterwards.
5. -Over time, place the dough on the counter and with a roller, or a glass bottle if you do not roll, the stretch on the same counter. It should be about one finger thick. This done, we make the cookies with the molds that we have chosen. Or with a glass cup. They will look just as good. I remember that’s how I made my first butter cookies homemade (we are three at home, not one left)
6. When there is no more space in the dough to make more cookies, simple as collect all and return to stretch with the roller or glass bottle and back again. I do not want you to throw a single ounce of dough in the trash! (I.e.
7. Finally, when all the cookies are done, placeon baking paper over the same baking sheet with a small separation between them since, althoughwill be very little, they will grow something, and putthe oven previously Heated to 180 ° C, up and down. Put them in a slit rather close to the resistance above the oven, than to the bottom. And watch them constantly because in 10 minutes or less they will be cooked and it is very easy to burn
And we will have our cookies homemade butter . I promise you, if you do, there will not be one left! These biscuits last two or three days once made, before hardening. Take advantage!