About hho technology Gas Kit
A hydrogen generator installed on your bike will help you increase fuel mileage by making petrol work more efficiently. It does not require any engine modifications, so your bike warranty is still in tacked, instead a hydrogen generator uses your battery to create what is called brown gas. This mixture of hydrogen and petrol burns cleaner, longer, and is also safer for your family and for the environment.
The process is amazing yet simple. Using a small amount of electric current from your bike alternator, water molecules are broken apart inside a hydrogen generator, and that reduces water to its component parts, oxygen and hydrogen. That hydrogen is known as brown gas or Brown’s gas. When it combines with petrol, it improves the combustion (or burning) dramatically. That combustion is the process that moves the pistons up and down and makes the whole bike run. When more of the fuel is burned inside the combustion chamber, there are a number of positive results.
One is that more of the gas you buy gets used (or burned), not blown out through your exhaust system. This has a huge impact on fuel economy — up to 60%. It also means your engine will feel vastly more powerful. Horsepower and performance will soar. The brown gas created in your hydrogen generator also makes your engine run smoother, quieter, and shift more easily. Water inside the combustion chamber is the cause.
The hydrogen generator also has an impact on the environment. Water helps your engine run at a lower heat, and emissions of CO2 are drastically reduced. Your bike begins to help the environment by adding oxygen, instead of adding carbon dioxide and other toxic byproducts.
Finally, brown gas does not just improve fuel economy and emissions. It is also a safer substance for your family. Since the brown gas created by your hydrogen generator is part hydrogen, it is fifteen times lighter than air and disperses in the air more quickly. Where heavier fuel and fuel vapors will remain on the ground, a flammable hazard, hydrogen disappears into the atmosphere harmlessly. Hydrogen is also completely non toxic; petrol and diesel fuel and fumes are notoriously toxic for human beings and all animals.
No Downside, Just Benefits
There is very little downside to adding a hydrogen generator to your bike, and more benefits than you can count. For example, there are even tax credits available in some states to encourage you to install a system to produce brown gas. We are all more concerned with fuel economy since the price of petrol has reached higher levels than ever. Plus, when we as a country increase KMPL, we are decreasing our dependence on foreign oil and oil producers. Creating a more energy-efficient lifestyle is a patriotic thing to do.
hho technology IN AUTOMOBILES:
When HHO is ingested by an engine, the hho technology burns as a self-contained fuel, supplementing and replacing a certain amount of petrol. Here are four basic facts to keep in mind about the HHO advantage. These facts all combine to make HHO a sensible alternative for those with an open mind who want to save a pile of money and help clean up the environment.
- There is no need for a storage system on board for volatile liquids, gases or electricity. hho technology systems are not like natural gas, propane or electric systems that require you to have way to move the fuel from somewhere, in to the vehicle through a hose or wire. This is a critical point. All you need is water with the right substance added to make an electrolyte solution. With KOH (Potassium Hydroxide) and water in a small reservoir similar to your windshield washer fluid container you are good to go. The fuel is made from this simple non-volatile water and chemical mixture. There are substances other than KOH that could be used to create the electrolyte mixture but we have found that they leave a flaky residue over time.
- The alternator of the vehicle is already producing sufficient extra electricity to run through the system and break down the water molecules into two gases. Those tow gases are hydrogen and oxygen.
- If you throw a match into petrol it goes boom! If you put a match to water and KOH it just fizzles.
- Your vehicle doesn’t actually run on petrol. It runs on a mixture of petrol and air. The carburetor or fuel injection system sprays the petrol into the air to make a gas. That gas explodes inside your engine thousands of times per minute when small sparks from the spark plugs. Ignite it.
Now the question still remains about what is going on the make a good HHO system work. Here are some of the facts to consider.
- The alternator in a vehicle makes an excess of power. The hho technology generator only uses some of the extra capacity while the vehicle is running. This is analogous to your headlights. The vehicle doesn’t slow down of fail when your turn your lights on. Your are not aware that you are using extra energy which ultimately comes from your fuel tank because you are not taxing the system. It is another matter if you leave those lights on once the vehicle is stopped! Our HHO system draws power only when the vehicle is turned on.
- Every internal combustion engine sucks in air from the atmosphere. That air contains nearly 80% nitrogen which is useless to the vehicle. It also contains around 20% oxygen. That is the gas the fuel mix uses. (There are trace amounts of other gases in the air such as argon, carbon dioxide, krypton and other gases but these amounts to only about 1% in total.) All we are doing with a good HHO system is putting better “air” into the fuel that is “air” that is much more useful for combustion.
- Because HHO gas is simpler in construction that the petrol molecule, it burns faster and acts as a stimulant to ignite the petrol sooner and more completely.
- The mixture’s higher oxygen content allows more of the petrol to burn, which also increases efficiency. It is like adding wind to a fire. The combustion consumes other material in the cylinder such as excess lubricants and carbon residue resulting in cleaner engine combustion chambers.
- HHO combusts at a higher rate than petrol so hho technology allows you to use more of your fuel. When HHO is not us use the extra unused fuel going through the engine is known as blow by. This is engine gunk which forms on your pistons.
- An HHO converted vehicle creates less pollution because the regular fuel burns more efficiently since it is combining with “air” that is more valuable for combustion so you can burn all your fuel. A more efficient combustion cycle allows you to use less fuel at the same throttle setting. Also, the efficiency increase allows a lower throttle setting for a given horsepower production and therefore reduces the fuel consumed for traveling a given distance.
- This increased efficiency reduces pollutants such as hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides that would otherwise come out your exhaust.
Our product is better than any other alternative because of our careful testing and tweaking to optimize the system.
In summary, here are a few facts that make us stand out. Our technology uses a unique three step process with our steel to assure the best performance our the short and long terms.
We optimized our design to make the Hydro Cell as small as possible and at the same time produce as much HHO as possible. All the HHO liters per minute tests we conduct are completed from a cold start with reasonable amperage to approximate real use. We do this to provide the most Accurate hho technology test possible. We don’t exaggerate output by running the amperage up too high. That would stress the vehicle if you used high amperage in real world situations.
Before releasing our Hydro Cell we performed thousands of tests and found our five plate design to be the most productive and most efficient. When you add more plates than that it restricts the flow of the liquid and requires twice the electrolyte. This it restricts the flow of the liquid and requires twice the electrolyte. This extra corrosive electrolyte is not good for a hho technology Dry cell.
We strive to keep our Hydro Cell Kit technology as green a possible and we will always do so. We are bringing the absolute best HHO dry cell technology to market. We want you to be proud and confident when you recommend our products to your friends.
When you get your system installed on your vehicle it will take a little tweaking to optimize because every vehicle is different. But once you get the recipe right you will love the results in fuel saving, a cooler quieter engine and the peace of mind knowing you are doing your part to cut down on the pollution of our environment.
A simple HHO dry cell system is comprised of nothing more than an hho technology dry cell and the requisite plumbing. The HHO dry cell contains a stack of metal plates (with every other one connected to a positive or negative battery source) submerged in water. As electricity tries to bridge the small gap between those plates, it must pass through the water and break its molecules, producing HHO. The HHO passes through a tube connected to the engine intake, where it’s siphoned off by engine vacuum.
Science says HHO dry cells should not work. Science also says a bumble bee cannot fly. Petrol provides the power to produce the electricity needed by the HHO dry cell. Because the hho technology gas produced by the cell doesn’t contain as much energy as the petrol used to make it, HHO opponents claim there is physically no way for them to increase fuel mileage. On paper, HHO opponents are absolutely right; the math just doesn’t add up. I am not one to take someone at their word. I am a test and see kind of guy and when I tested I saw!
While the HHO dry cells effectiveness is proven in many applications, its proponents are faced with the sticky question of how you can get more energy from a fuel than you put into it. One explanation is that alternators make an excess of power, and that the generator only utilizes what’s wasted, but there are two better ones. The first is that because HHO gas is simpler in construction than the petrol molecule, it burns faster and acts as a catalyst to ignite the petrol sooner and more completely. Another is that the mixture’s pure oxygen content allows more of the petrol to burn, which also increases efficiency. HHO also combusts at a higher rate than petrol so HHO allows you to use more of your fuel. A combination of extra energy being on vehicles and the fact that on average vehicles are only 66% efficient make HHO a perfect fuel assist.
The HHO process is effective with any fossil fuel (diesel, petrol, propane, natural gas) or bio-fuel (bio diesel, ethanol). Among other, subtler effects, the presence of the hydrogen alters the initial stages of the unfolding combustion dynamic, altering the kinetic chemical pathway that the combustion follows. The net effect is to alter the time at which heat energy is released relative to the power cycle. The end result is to increase the adiabatic efficiency of the engine. In layman’s terms, this means increased fuel efficiency, decreased emissions, improved horsepower and torque and decreased maintenance expenses.
Our HHO Dry Cell generates Hydrogen through electrolysis. The HHO Dry Cell Conversion Kit uses distilled water and a dissolved Electrolysis formula, which is used to speed up the electrolysis process. Hoses connected to the bottom of the Reservoir/Bubblier Tank carry the Electrolysis Additive solution to each Hydro Cell. The Electrolysis Additive solution flows into the HHO Dry Cell. There electrolysis of the water produces Oxygen and Hydrogen gas. The separated Oxygen and Hydrogen gases, flow upward from the HHO Dry Cell and into the Reservoir/Bubblier Tank.
The bottom line is HHO is combustible. What is the one thing you need in a fuel? COMBUSTION!The Oxygen and Hydrogen gases diffuse out of the bubblier Tank through a hose attached at the top and are drawn into the vehicle’s air intake system. The Oxygen and Hydrogen enter the engine’s combustion chamber, and mix with the fuel. The introduction of Hydrogen into the combustion chamber creates a more efficient, complete combustion, thereby increasing fuel efficiency while at the same time reduces emissions and increasing power and performance. On average every vehicle on the road is around 66% efficient. Adding HHO to your air intake system increases this to right at 100% efficiency.
There are a lot of myths floating around about HHO (hydrogen-hydrogen-oxygen) dry cells, but the biggest myth of all is that they don’t work.
How Does Our HHO Dry Cell Reduce Pollution?
Our HHO Dry Cell reduces vehicles fuel consumption over all by creating a more efficient combustion cycle. In other words you use all of your fuel.
A more efficient combustion cycle allows you to use less fuel at the same throttle setting. But, the efficiency increase allows a lower throttle setting for a given horsepower production and therefore reduces fuel consumption for traveling a given distance.
It also, by burning hotter, consumes other material in the cylinder such as excess lubricants and carbon residue thereby resulting in cleaner engine combustion chambers as well. When HHO is not in use the extra unused fuel going through engine is known as blow by. This is the engine gunk which forms on your pistons. This blow by which does not get used goes out your exhaust as Hydro Carbons.
What about Hydrogen Safety?
HHO Kit India Conversion Kits Consume Hydrogen AT THE POINT OF Production, thereby eliminating all of the problems of generating Hydrogen at a remote location, storing it, distributing it, storing it again until it is sold, and then storing it on-board the vehicle where it is to be used.
The science is simple. HHO burns more rapidly than fossil fuels (petrol, diesel or propane). With more efficient and complete combustion occurring, the HHO Dry Cell Conversion Kit offers significant reductions in exhaust emissions, and significant increases in fuel efficiency. You receive better performance while releasing significantly fewer pollutants into the atmosphere. Here at HHO Technology we strive to improve HHO dry cell technology every day.