I think you guys will agree that many people across the world searches for easy recipe for kids.So they can make good food for their little ones.
Today we are going to share a new easy recipe for kids.Any one can make this recipe because this is very easy recipe for kids and kids will love this recipe.
Tajine with plums is a great choice for children’s meals. This step-by-step infant recipe of tajine with prunes serves for children to take rich and traditional food from other parts of the world. A rich recipe from North Africa for a fun activity at home with your children.
For 4 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
Cost: 10 €
Easy Recipe For Kids Ingredients
400 g of chicken breast
200 g prunes
A lemon confit
100 ml of water
A spoonful of honey
A teaspoon of ginger
One teaspoon of cinnamon
How to make, step by step, tajine with plums
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Peel the onions and cut into small pieces.
- Saute the onion in a deep frying pan with a spoonful of oil.
- Cut the breasts into pieces.
- Lime confit lemon in finite slices.
- Add the chicken in the deep pan to soften it.
- Sprinkle the species.
- Pour the water.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 30 minutes.
- Cut the prunes into pieces.
- Add the plums and the honey in the deep frying pan.
- Continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
More appetizing: sprinkle the almonds on top.
Practical advice: serve hot and accompany this dish with grits.
You can also read Brazilian Chicken Recipe For Kids