The Easy Chicken Croquettes Recipe , is the product that categorizes a restaurant. It is said among the cooks that, just by trying one of an establishment we already know in advance if the food of a restaurant will be good or not. Here, we are going to make some delicious and very rich chicken croquettes. In this case, we will make them with the leftovers of a roasted chicken, but it can be done with the leftovers of a broth or with a breasts chopped in advance. Its origins, like many of the dishes we have today.How To Make Chicken Sandwiches At Home is not a tricky question now because you can find the best recipes in internet easily and make the best chicken sandwiches for your kids and for your family too.
Easy Chicken Croquettes Recipe :
INGREDIENTS Easy Chicken Croquettes Recipe
Remains of a roasted chicken or with which it has been made broth, or sautéed breasts: About 150-200 g
Half an onion
100g Butter (or olive oil)
700ml of milk
300 ml of Cream
Breadcrumbs and two or three eggs to fry them
Salt, black pepper and any other seasoning you want to add
Easy Chicken Croquettes Recipe
1. The first thing to make our creamy chicken croquettes is to mix in a pot of milk, cream, chicken carcass without meat (which will have reserved finely chopped) and a little roast juice (or chorretín of Broth, if it is what you Have done with the chicken) and put it to heat, ensuring that it never boils.
2. While it is heating the mixture in another high pout, put butter or olive oil, add chopped onion very thin and let soften for at least 10 minutes. Then add the flour (to the mixture of a fat and flour, it is called roux), and at low heat stir for a couple of minutes to remove the raw flavor of the flour.
3. Now, we pour the chicken chopped very fine and then the tablespoon of milk with it cream and it moves vigorously with a rod. Always with gentle heat. When the milk has been integrated into the mixture, we return to throw another ladle. And so on until we have poured all the milk.
4. Let the bechamel cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. – Now, we turn off the heat, let the sauce temple and when it has cooled, the cover and let rest in the refrigeratorat least 6 horas.Si is a whole better night.
6. Time to shape our chicken nuggets. We shape them with our hands or with two spoons. Personally I think that, the smaller we make them, the more tasty we will have, but the size is optional. We passed them for beaten egg, breadcrumbs, we finished to give the form with the hands and fry them with abundant oil, to strong fire. And to taste a real delicacy!
And ready! Try to make these croquettes homemade chicken at home, and see how you succeed!