This time we will discuss about Chocolate Brownie With Nuts . The brownies or chocolate brownie with walnuts is a chocolate cake unleavened and therefore compact, originating in USA Legend has it that the origin of the brownie is that a clueless cook forgot to pour yeast to his cake at the end of the S. XIX. Another legend says that he was not a cook and that he did not forget the yeast, but a housewife who ran out of yeast, I improvised this cake … Whatever its origins, this dessert is as easy to do as good this. So after reading the recipe, it’s up to you to put on your apron and put it on.You can also read sponge chocolate cake recipe .There are so many recipes of noodles.
Chocolate Brownie With Nuts
INGREDIENTS for a brownie of 4 people:
200 g of chocolate for desserts. It can be black or white chocolate
200g of sugar
80g of flour
OPTIONAL One tablespoon of cinnamon powder and some crushed nuts
How To Make A Chocolate Brownie With Nuts :
1. We boil water in a large bowl and in another smaller, we put the chocolate and butter. When the water is boiling, we put the chocolate container and the butter on top of the water. This form of cooking is called “Al baño María”. We leave it there until everything has melted.
2. In a bowl, mix the eggs and sugar. We hit everything with a fork.
3. We cast the melted chocolate and butter into the egg mixture and sugar. Then we add the flour, the nuts and the cinnamon.
4. In a well buttered and dusted with flour to prevent sticking in the oven mold, cast this mixture.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 150 ° C. We put our mixture in the slit of the middle of the oven, for about 30 minutes. To know if it is done or not, we punch with a fork and when it comes out dry, it will mean that the brownie is already cooked! . Be patient when you leave the oven and let it sit for a while because until you lose some temperature, you will not be able to unmold well. It is going to undo.
The chocolate brownie with walnuts is really delicious. The powdered gate and nuts are optional but, if you add them, you will notice that it is still much better. You can serve it hot, along with some ice cream. The hot-cold mixture looks great. Or you can serve it with whipped cream. You can also cool, melt more chocolate with sugar and put it on top, as a cover. And if you do not want to complicate it, you can eat it as it is, just as it is, it is not to leave even the crumbs!