Chinese Style Chicken is now very famous in almost every country .The chicken with almonds Chinese style is a stew of this bird, very typical oriental. The restaurants of Chinese food located in Spain prepare it quite frequently. It consists of a chicken macerated in soy sauce that is cooked on the grill with almonds and other vegetables. Finally, it finishes cooking in chicken broth, thus obtaining a different but very popular stew among these restaurants. It is easy to do and also fast. In addition it is also healthy, having it prepared at home, knowing the ingredients they carry. They are:You can also read article about Chinese Rice Recipe .
Chinese Style Chicken Ingredients:-
3 chicken breasts
150-200ml soy sauce
1 pinch of sugar
1 small onion
150g raw almonds (or toast)
200ml chicken broth
1 teaspoon cornstarch
Chinese Style Chicken Recipe
- Cut the chicken breasts into large blocks and we put in a bowl. Cover with soy sauce and add a pinch of sugar. Salt is not necessary to throw because the soy sauce is already very tasty in itself. We then put everything into the refrigerator and let it macerate for an hour
- While macerated, tostamos almonds, if they are not already. In a wok, or very large frying pan, we pour a small trickle of olive oil. When it is very hot, we throw the almonds and skip them briefly. Until they have been toasted. We remove and reserve on a plate
- We return the wok fire and now here we put the carrot and onion, cut into large cubes (that look on the plate). We skip them for three minutes and once the time passes, we put them next to the almonds
- After the time of macerated chicken, it scurried soy sauce and cooked in the same wok over high heat until well has been sealed off. Couple of minutes. Then add the vegetables and almonds, the chicken broth (enough to cover) and let it cook here all over medium heat for about 10 minutes or so.
- Over time, add the teaspoon of cornstarch, so that the sauce thickens slightly and stir constantly all in the same heat for 3 minutes. Ready! A chicken with almonds Chinese style easy to make quick and healthy. Nothing like bringing Chinese food to your own kitchen. I hope you like it!