What are the Causes of hair loss?Many people lose 50 to 10 hair lines per day. But considering that there are about 100,000 hair in the scalp, a hair loss in this amount does not create any noticeable problem. As you get older, the hair is reduced and examined. Other causes of hair loss are hormonal factors, medical conditions, stress and medications.
Causes of hair loss
1. Hormonal Factors
The most common cause of hair loss is hereditary to the activity of some hormones. In genetically susceptible people, some sex hormones trigger permanent hair loss. In males this usually starts with adolescence.
In addition, hormonal changes and imbalances can cause temporary hair loss. These may be due to pregnancy, giving birth, cutting birth control pills, and starting menapause.
2. Medical Conditions
Various medical conditions can cause hair loss.
– Thyroid Problems: The thyroid gland regulates hormone levels in your body. If it does not work properly, it can result in hair loss.
-Alopecia areata: This disease is caused by the body’s immune system attacking the hair follicles. Regionally hair, lashes and beard spills come into play.
– Skin Diseases : Some diseases, such as lichen planus and lupus, cause skin wounds. This results in permanent hair loss at the site of the wound.
Drugs used in the treatment of cancer, joint inflammation, depression, heart diseases and high blood pressure can cause hair loss.
4. Other Causes of Hair Loss
Hair loss can also occur for the following reasons.
– Physical or Emotional Shock: After a few months of physical or emotional shock, many people are faced with a marked decrease in their hair. Sudden or excessive weight loss, high fever, or the death of someone in the family can cause this.
-Hot Pulling Disorder: This mental illness leads to an irresistible desire to attract the person to the hair.
Family History: If you have someone who has had hair loss on both sides of your family, you are at risk. Genes also affect the age of onset of hair loss, which regions of the head skin will have hair loss, and the speed of hair loss.
-Hair Care: Excessive use of hair dye products, hair straighteners may leave your hair weak, causing hair loss.
– Inadequate Nutrition: If you consume less food such as red meat containing iron and protein, you may experience hair loss. Hair loss due to malnutrition is the result of eating disorders and unhealthy diets.